During the Covid-19 crisis, and per the Nevada Governor’s mandate, McFarling Law Group has been required to make adjustments to continue serving our clients. Please note the following:
- We are conducting legal business as usual and will be available via phone or email during our standard business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday).
- Our office doors are closed to the public and the majority of our employees are working from home, but because our office already operates on a paperless system, there is little difference in our operations.
- We are accepting new clients.
- We are doing consultations via email, telephone, or video conferencing.
- Please be advised that the Clark County Family Court System is also affected by the Covid-19 state mandate, but is still operating. We are staying on top of all updates from the court.
Please call our office at 702 766 6671 or contact us if you would like to schedule a consultation with an attorney.